FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 29, 2021
Megan Engel Marketing Manager Lancaster Event Center 402.719.7870
Lancaster County Extension 402-310-8220
HIGHLIGHTS TO COVER AT THE 150TH SUPER FAIR
Lincoln, NE— The 150th Super Fair is approaching fast! Here are the top 8 things you’ll want to mark your calendar for!
- 750 + Local 4-H/FFA youth animals and static exhibits: Come out July 29-Aug 1 to see all of the livestock shows, animals and static exhibits!
- Lancaster Corn Hole Tourney, Aug 6 & 7: Free to watch! Enter for your chance to win some awesome prizes!
- Figure 8 Races, July 31 7pm: Watch the fast-paced, dirt flying, and car crashing figure 8 Races in our brand NEW shaded Grandstand! Reserve your seats now SuperFair.org.
- Demolition Derby, Aug 6 7pm: Metal crushing, car smashing excitement, who will be the last car standing? Reserve your seats now at SuperFair.org.
- Fast Track Dirt Drags, Aug 7 6pm: Get ready for an engine revn’ and dirt throwin’ good time! Reserve your seats now at SuperFair.org.
- Nebraska RibFest Aug 5-7: Enjoy BBQ from nationally recognized teams while listening to live local bands nightly! No added entrance fee beyond fair gate & parking fees.
- Pepsi Free Music Series July 29-Aug 1: Come out and enjoy four nights of free, live music and entertainment on the Main Stage in the Attraction Zone. While you're there, enjoy cool refreshments from the Beer Garden and Fair Food Vendors under the Shade Tent. Full lineup available at SuperFair.org.
- Heart of America Carnival: The Heart of America Midway Carnival will be open all 10 days of the Super Fair. Come on out for a variety of rides, games and food booths for all ages!
# # #
ABOUT LANCASTER EVENT CENTER FAIRGROUNDS
The Lancaster Event Center (LEC) fairgrounds located on the east side of Lincoln, Nebraska is known as the Midwest’s premier multi- use facility & home of the Lancaster County Super Fair with over 320 other events annually, contributing over $40M in economic impact to the area. Key features of LEC fairgrounds include 400,000 square feet across five inter-connected buildings, full catering and food/beverage service, multiple advertising/naming sponsorship opportunities, 320-site year-round campground with water/electric hookups (additional 964 large event campsites), a new 3,300-person covered grandstand with 400x600’ outdoor multi- use arena, ample outdoor livestock pens & horse stalls all set on 160-acre grassy fairgrounds with ample, convenient parking adjacent to natural and retail amenities. LEC is located minutes from I-80 Waverly exit while being just 15 minutes from downtown Lincoln attractions. Opened in 2001 by the Lancaster County Agricultural Society, LEC operates as a public, independent county-level political subdivision and 501(c)(3) non-profit. The Agricultural Society is celebrating 150 years for its county fair in 2020 in its mission under Nebraska State Law to be a key contributor to Lancaster County’s youth, culture and economy by providing a professional, friendly and fun experience at the LEC while striving to engage the community in the unique agricultural heritage of Lancaster County for years to come. For additional information, visit LancasterEventCenter.org or contact the media contact above.