From start to finish, you can count on the Lincoln CVB to help you throw a successful, memorable, well-attended convention.
Are you in the process of securing a location for your next event? Here is what the Lincoln CVB can do to help:
- Secure hotel and venue rates and availability - will provide detailed proposals and bid books for planner review
- Coordinate on-site inspections for meeting, events and sports planners
We offer a full complement of planning and logistics services to help you make the most of your time and budget when hosting an event in Lincoln:
- Visitor information, including Lincoln Visitor Guides, maps, brochures on local events or attractions and more
- Printed name badges for pre-registration as well as on-site registration
- On-site staff assistance including registration assistance, name badge production, information table setup and more
- Customized welcome banners with your group's name or message
- Promotional items such as bags, notepads, pens and lapel pins
- Welcome letters from local dignitaries
- Activities for guests such as tours
- Transportation arrangements for groups and local travel during your stay in Lincoln
- Publicity assistance and media kits to aid in the writing of press releases and advertising
- Entertainment and speaker contact information
The Lincoln CVB provides most of these services at no cost; however, a minimal fee may be required depending on group size and lodging commitment with a Lincoln hotel or motel property.